[❗ Update: Please check more details of the TCG in this page👉 Genius Invokation Trading Card Game (TCG)❗]
During the livestream of the special program for Genshin Impact Version 3.1, miHoYo/Hoyoverse boss Mr. Da Wei and his team announced an upcoming new permanent gameplay “Genius Invokation TCG”. It is said to be a very popular card game in Teyvat and is coming soon for Travelers to experience themselves in Version 3.3!
There has not been much official information released but quite a lot of reliable rumors and leaks revealed. Travelers, if you are interested in the leaks of the Trading Card Game (TCG), you may continue to read the content underneath. Otherwise, as a friendly reminder, if you see the leaked information as spolier you should turn away!
Some screencaps of the card game shown during the Version 3.1 program preview:
Disclaimer: This content below is completely based on Genshin Impact leaks and thus the final official release maybe different. Readers should take everything mentioned in this article with a grain of salt.
- There will be 211 beautifully-designed cards in total at the first launch of this permanant mini game
- We found a lot of our beloved characters are included such as Diluc, Barbara and Ganyu etc
- Some of the characters such as our Genshin mascot Paimon and Ningguang appeared on more than one card
- The most recent characters such as Collei and Cyno also appeared in the cards
- Besides characters, the cards will feature some Weapons, Elements, in-game Food items, Enemies, Scenes, Artifacts and NPCs
Overview of the Trading Cards
Closer Look at the Character Cards
Closer Look at the Event Playing Cards
Closer Look at the Non-Playable Character Cards
Closer Look at the Monsters Cards
Closer Look at the Artifacts Cards
Closer Look at the Location Cards
Closer Look at the Weapon Cards
Back Designs of the Playing Cards
TGC Character Icons
- Players draw 5 cards from your stack
- Draw a character card as the Active Character
- Players will receive eight Elemental dice each round, one for each would be Genshin Impact element and one flexible, which can be rolled before taking turns and completing the round.
- Players can take one of the following actions during their turn
switch their active character,
discard a card to change the element type of one of the dice,
use their character’s skill and end their turn.
- Winners shall go to whom defeats the Active Character card of the opponent
Elemental Reactions in TCG
- Leaks revealed that there will be 11 elemental reactions in the game as below.
- Please note there is no elemental reaction for Dendro + Cryo, yet they can co-exist like on the overworld.
10. Quicken (Aggravate and Spread)
11. Bloom (Hyperbloom and Burgeon)
Dendro + Cryo
Still want to have more sneak peak of the trading cards game screen? Here you go!
Loading Screens of the TCG
These will serve absolutely great wallpapers for our PCs.
We are all ready for the Version 3.3 and we are still looking forward to more new exciting features of this game! Please do come back for more info about this new fun stuff!