Go Camping! Series: Stainless Steel Mug
- Official Product Name (Chinese): 安闲露营主题系列 不锈钢杯套装
- Capacity: around 360ml
- Inner/Outer Cup – Austenitic Stainless Steel 06Cr19Ni10
- Cup Lid – Modified PCT, Acrylonitrile-styrene copolymer (AS)
- Seal/Plug – Silicone Rubber
Go Camping! Series: Coaster
- Size: around 10cm (diameter), around 5mm (thickness)
- Material: Coated paper, cork particles, resin glue
▲ In display order (left to right): Gorou, Kaedehara Kazuha, Zhongli, Paimon, Xiangling, Sayu
All product pictures are for reference only. There may be some slight differences between your screen and actual product.
Note for Stainless Steel Mug
- When serving hot drinks, remind you to be especially careful with the temperature to avoid burns.
- Non-sealed products, do not put them in the bag when using, to prevent alcohol from coming out.
- For minors, please use it under the guidance of an adult.
- In order to avoid burns, do not use boiling water or high temperature water to clean.
- Do not cook and sterilize the lid at high temperature to avoid deformation.
- Not suitable for storing carbonated drinks, which is to prevent the lid from popping out due to excessive pressure in the cup.
- Before using this product, please use detergent of lukewarm water to wash all parts.
- Do not use abrasive powders, metal cleaning balls, stain removers or detergents containing chlorine to avoid scratching, rusting or corrosion on the surface of the product.
- The product is hand washable only, not dishwasher safe. Microwave ovens and ovens are prohibited.
- Since the use of impure water will leave red spots similar to rust, it can be thoroughly cleaned by soaking in warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes.
- When not in use for a long time, please wipe it with a soft cloth and store it in a cool, dry place.
Note for Coaster
- Please pay attention to moisture and mildew.
- The product is made of cork, and there may be a certain smell just after opening the package.
- The smell will slowly dissipate after a period of time under the conditions.
- The cork pads are machine pressed and may be It is normal to have slight warping, and it will become flat after use.
- Do not rinse directly with water or sharp brushes, steel wires Balls etc. to be cleaned.
- Keep away from infants and fire sources.
- The product should not be used for other ways than the basic use.
- If the coaster is soaked, please place it in a ventilated place to dry naturally.
- To remove stains, wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally.