Power in every beat!
- Klee’s voice line in English
- Klee’s backpack as carrying case
- 35 dB smart noise cancellation
- Dual transparency mode
- 28-hour long battery life
- Wireless charging
- Dual-device connectivity
- 9 mm composite dynamic driver
Klee theme limited gift box, sincerely restore each tiny little parts from the inside to the outside!
The earbuds come with a protective case in the style of Klee’s backpack. Thanks to the unique and distinctive design, other Klee fans will be able to spot you at once!
The Dodoco-tales-designed gift box contains Klee customized earbuds, Klee’s iconic small backpack, and customized charging cable. Every time you open it, it is a surprise.
* Important: this is the English version for global market therefore Klee’s voiceline is in English. In past experience customers who are used to Klee’s English voice-over certainly pick this version. If you prefer Klee’s voiceline in Chinese, please visit the Chinese version of this product.
The above official Chinese product ad from XiaoMi is for your reference only. This product is the Global English version of the product under the POCO brand name. Please visit this RedMi version product page if you are looking for the Chinese version.
35dB Active Noise Cancellation
There are 3 setting modes available for adjustment
Dual device smart connection
Compatible with multiple systems
AI scene judgment
Adjust Adaptive Noise Reduction Depth
9mm composite diaphragm voice coil
Tuned by Xiaomi Audio Lab
69ms ‘game low latency
Audio and video synchronization
Place the charging case within the induction range to charge
Dual Transparency Mode
Converse freely while wearing earbuds
Up to 28 hours of battery life when used with the charging case
Enjoy up to 6 hours of playtime on a single charge
- Earbuds charge time: Approx. 1 hour
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.2
- Charging case charge time: Approx. 2.5 hours (wired charging)
- Single earbud net weight: Approx. 4.9g
- Earbud dimensions: 25.4 × 20.3 × 21.3mm
- Total weight including charging case: Approx. 55g
- Charging case dimensions: 65 × 48 × 26mm
- Call duration: Approx. 3 hours (noise cancellation off, 50% volume, AAC encoded)
- Communication range: 10m (open space free of obstacles)
- Music playback time: Approx. 6 hours (noise cancellation off, 50% volume, AAC encoded)
- Charging port: Type-C
- Total playback time (Overall battery life with charging case): Approx. 28 hours (noise cancellation off, 50% volume, AAC encoded)
- Charging case input parameters: 5V 0.5A MAX (wired)
- Single earbud battery rated capacity / power: 35mAh/0.13Wh
- Earbud input parameters: 5V 120mA MAX (single earbud)
- Charging case battery rated capacity / power: 470mAh/1.78Wh
- Driver impedance: 32Ω
- Warranty Covering Region: Hong Kong
- Warranty Information: 1-year warranty, labour only
- Data relating to charging and listening times: Actual performance may vary slightly depending on the software version, specific test environment and device version, as well as actual usage;
- Noise cancellation is enabled through active noise cancellation technology. It supports a maximum noise cancellation of 35dB, which can reduce background noise by up to 98%. Test data is provided by the National Institute of Metrology, China. Actual results may vary depending on the size of the user’s ears, ear tip size, ear canal, how the earbuds are worn, and whether the user is chewing or exercising etc.
- Self-adaptive noise cancellation function: This function requires the corresponding app to be installed on your smartphone. After connecting the earbuds, place them in your left and right ears. In the device settings, switch to noise cancellation mode and manually select the Self-adaptive Mode in the app.
- For some third-party media applications, sound might be played via a speaker or switching might fail when switching between operations using a dual-device connection;
- Only Xiaomi, Redmi, POCO smartphones with the latest MIUI versions support MIUI pop-up for Quick Pairing. Compatible Models: Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11, Mi 11 Lite, Redmi Note 10 Pro, Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Note 10 5G, Mi 10T, POCO F3, POCO X3 GT, Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10;
- IPX4 waterproof test. According to the GB/T 4208-2017 Enclosure Protection Rating (IP Code), this device passed the test conducted by the Suzhou Institute of Product Quality Supervision and Inspection. The test report no. is WPHE210546. The test result showed that the device conforms to the GB/T 4208-2017 standard.
- You can also locate your earbuds by playing a sound via the MIUI pop-up or app. This function is not available when the earbuds are inside the charging case. To use this function, the earbuds should be within 10 metres of your smartphone in a quiet, unobstructed environment, and the earbuds and the smartphone must be connected via Bluetooth. Actual distances may vary depending on the ambient conditions.
- When charging, make sure that the charging port is free of any moisture or foreign objects.
- Product images and models, data, functions, performance, specifications, user interfaces and other product information are provided for reference only. POCO may amend this information. For details, please refer to the product and the product manual. Unless otherwise stated, the data referred to on this website are POCO’s internal test results.
- Battery life test conditions: The earbuds’ battery level is 100%, volume of the earbuds is adjusted to 50%, the Bluetooth encoding mode is AAC, and the ANC feature and transparency mode are turned off through the MIUI setting. Test item: Fully discharge the POCO Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition battery while playing audio until either earbud stops playing. Actual hours of use may vary depending on usage condition, charging level and environmental factors.